Dr. Julio Rodriguez
Dr. Julio Rodriguez has been serving the local community since 1998. His vision has always been to deliver the highest quality dental care available. For Dr. Rodriguez, dentistry is more than a profession it is a passion.
- Dr. Rodriguez attended New York University College of Dentistry where he earned his Doctor of Dental Surgery (D.D.S.) degree in 1996.
- He continued his education and training as a resident at Our Lady of Mercy Medical Center in the Bronx, NY. Dr. Rodriguez completed a General Practice Residency and was awarded the “Outstanding Resident of the Year” by the American Association of Hospital Dentists.
- Upon returning to his native Miami, FL he completed a residency in implant dentistry at the University of Miami School of Medicine.
- Fellow of the International Congress of Oral Implantologists
- Academy of General Dentistry
- International Team of Implantology