Dr. Julio Rodriguez has been serving the local community since 1998. His vision has always been to deliver the highest quality dental care available. For Dr. Rodriguez, dentistry is more than a profession it is a passion.
- Dr. Rodriguez attended New York University College of Dentistry where he earned his Doctor of Dental Surgery (D.D.S.) degree in 1996.
- He continued his education and training as a resident at Our Lady of Mercy Medical Center in the Bronx, NY. Dr. Rodriguez completed a General Practice Residency and was awarded the “Outstanding Resident of the Year” by the American Association of Hospital Dentists.
- Upon returning to his native Miami, FL he completed a residency in implant dentistry at the University of Miami School of Medicine.
- Fellow of the International Congress of Oral Implantologists
- Academy of General Dentistry
- International Team of Implantology
From the cockpit to the dental chair
- Dr. Rodriguez is an FAA licensed commercial pilot and flight instructor
- Prior to attending dental school Dr. Rodriguez flew as a commercial pilot for Wings Air Charter.
- One of the greatest influences in his life and proudest achievements is to have been a founding member and pilot for “Hermanos al Rescate” (Brothers to the Rescue). Through the search and rescue efforts of this organization he was able to save thousands of men, women and children from drowning in the Straights of Florida.
- “My time with Hermanos al Rescate taught me a great deal about the human condition. I have seen the face of desperation, of pain and mostly of courage. I have seen the great risks that people are willing to take for a chance at freedom. The experience has instilled in me a tremendous love of country and pride in being an American. I am ever grateful to the courageous men and women of the United States Armed forces, past, present and future, who have taken an oath to defend our great nation and our way of life.”
On a personal note…
Dr. Rodriguez is a resident of Coral Gables, FL where he lives with his wife and three children. On his spare time he enjoys weekend getaways with his wife and children on the family airplane. The destination is less important than the journey. He enjoys boating and fishing with his father and son. Dr. Rodriguez enjoys competing in the shooting sports such as IDPA, IPSC and three gun tournaments. Dr. Rodriguez is also proud to support local youth sports programs as well as school enrichment programs through both financial support and community service.